|
'An empty room can be so deafening
The silence makes you wanna scream
|
|
|
♥ Hey yo! This is Dorina here. Currently 19 years old this year. Birthday falls on 27 December 1991. Studying Business Administration course in College East. I treasure family & mates more than anything else. Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites. Always in the heart,In Loving Memories, Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥ |
|
|
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
|
|
|
third day of school,
Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 10:11 PM
Before starting my post, I wanna thank Mr Ng & God for finally allowing Huda to transfer into my class! Which is AB. She belonged to AA actually. After days of explanations, she's finally in.And I really thank Mr Ng for tt. If I got the chance, I will thank him personally to show sincerity. *Hugs to HUDA!* Congratulations man. <3 Thank God i've succesfully survived till the third day of school. Ya'll will never know how much i've gone through. Classmates sucks to the core. Of course excluding peepz from OA and Kristopher and Mirah. (I dont know how to spell her name man, Soz!) I was choosen as the class rep. It sucks I tell ya. More stress, more commitments. If im alone, I might as well stab myself, as I know I cannot take the stress/pain of it. Argh.. Luckily, YX, the main one. :) Skipped morning lesson today,reached school at 11. Went for CMS lecture. This year's lecture is way different! Its a mass communications lecture for every Wed at the lecture hall. Holy crap man, the lecturer kept talking non-stop and kept changing the slides damn fucking fast. And yet, they expect us to copy the notes down. And today I copied shit. Because, I was SLOW! :( ( I dont even know what i've copied man ) -_- Aftermath, went for OFA lesson. Was taking attendance, but because most of my classmates, I dont know their names. Which explains, i've to go around all the tables in the big class just to make them tick their names! -_- I feel like a retard. Imagine doing this every single day. I will really feel like giving it up. :( Finally got our textbooks today! When collecting textbooks, I seriously, have no idea why, Aloysious like to stare at me. But I dont mind! HAHA! since he looked like CK! Totally awesome. Lol. (huda, dont laugh at this part ah!) Aftermath, went for lunch. Lunched at Cafe1 with Kristopher,Mirah,Fana,Sab,Huishan,Qiuying,Yati and Kechik. Halfway eating,they were gossiping bout someone else. It was damn funny! Dont know who started the joke. Lol~ Then went for POA lesson. It was damn.....shitty. The first 10 minutes was self-introduction. (y'know how much we hate this part!) After tt was, starting chapter 1. Theory was super dry. Money money and more money. Economics, economics and more of it. Y'know how much I hate maths. And im super lousy with maths. So, basically, I know nuts bout it! Dont understand a single shit man. Copied some shit down, and I wanted to fall asleep. But I cant, cos the lecturer kept looking at me. ZZZ. I hate POA. Totally. Oh yahh! Aloysious made the first move by creating a conversation with me like, ytd? When I was paying the 50bucks thing. The conversation's damn funny man. I cannot stop thinking bout it. He's just WEIRD but funny! Haha~ Cant wait to be friends with him, its just, mysterious, yet, funny. But... Low key is the best, so maybe i'll stay like this. :) Just hope, things will go fine soon. I cant stay like this always. Copying notes but not understanding anything bout it. Sigh, this year really's pretty rocky isnt it? Aight, gotta bounce. School's at 830 tmr. Later! <3 |
|