|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Square Dance,
Saturday, April 11, 2009, 6:28 PM
Wished Cheryl HappyBirthday. Ytd was Yaya's wedding. Btw, she's only 20. Cool man.. Passed regards to her. :) Oh yeah, congrats to HelmiBuddy, He got into TP. My rolemodel :D
Love all rainy days. With Crunch icecream would be better. :) 1 more day to school. How should I be feeling? 4 months holiday gone like tt. The thought of school gives me the creeps. When especially I dont easily trust peepz. The thought of 5 days orientation scares me. I hate orientations. Its boring! Way boring~ All the stuff for school should be all done already. Just waiting for luck..
You can never see.. How things went through here and there. You can fall,fall outta my hands.

|