|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Gonna start HN soon.
Sunday, April 12, 2009, 10:59 PM
School's gonna start like tmr. I know i've repeated it like many many times. IM NERVOUS! Gahhh, I wish new friends there are not those hard-to-talk-people. It makes me wanna die.
Btw, maybe I didnt make myself clear the other time. Even if we're in the same course, I dont need you anyway. Even if im without friends. No, I dont need you aight? Dont make it like, im dying for your friendship. Tsk, dont ask. TYVM! :)
On a sidenote, I swear I love Helmi Buddy to bits! He's the sweetest guy ever. (to me, personally me!) He even remembered I tend to have gastric problems. He even remembered tt he owes me 2 outings. Awww, where to find such a sweet and caring buddy? He's like one and only on my list. The one tt never escapes from my mind. He was like "Dont let others influence you hor." Hahas, he's really funny.
 <3
|