|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Fragility Of Life,
Saturday, April 11, 2009, 5:19 PM
9 April 2009
City hall's a good place for me. With Yixiang and Yinghui. I was on a shopping mode. For all the Back-To-School-Things. :( I dont feel excited bout school AT ALL! Sakae Sushi for lunch/dinner. Had awesome conversations. Not only heart-to-heart talks. But im glad i've created quite a number of impacts in people's life.. (yinghui, you got what I meant? (: ) I am always here, not far but near. Being positive is good right? :D Hehe.
Aftermath, we walked around SaSa. 3 of us got free eyebrow trimming! Geez, first time man. Slacked at Starbucks. Headed home after tt. :)

 Random~






 Her braces are damn cute! Haha~
 
|