'An empty room can be so deafening
The silence makes you wanna scream

♥ Hey yo! This is Dorina here. Currently 19 years old this year. Birthday falls on 27 December 1991. Studying Business Administration course in College East. I treasure family & mates more than anything else. Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites. Always in the heart,In Loving Memories, Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥


September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010


Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace

ArielCOUSIN AngelinCOUSIN AvenaCOUSIN Amirah ShikahBARNEY Agnes Aini AlexBROTHER<3 BelindaMEI BigJON<3 Benny Gerrard Class OA Blog<3 Class AB CKK Carol Cheryl CherylJIE CaineERZI Connie Kim Connie SDS Davin Dorigo DingYuan Elden Edwin Ho EstherMUMMY FionaJIE<3 FionaNUER Fitri Fana GraciaJIE Glen Huiting HafizahGIRLFRIEND<3 Hasween Huishan HongPing Huda HelmiBUDDY<3 HubertSOTONG Hilmi Iris Ikahchu JohanBUDDY<3 Jocy Jayvier Junhao JoanneSWEETHEART<3 Joelin JaneTWINNY JerelynnJIE JessicaJIE Joanne JuvoneJIE KaixiangDADDY KingstonKOR KendyGIRLFRIEND<3 Khristopher Kit Kristi Luqman Linda MandyBABY<3 Madeline Miera Nigel Nicola PriscillaJIE<3 Priscilla C Rosie SinlingNUER<3 Sabrina Sutinah<3 SuhailaGIRLFRIEND<3 Shi Pei SodiqKORKOR<3 SockYuanSISTER<3 Shery TingQuanBUDDY<3 Weilun Wanling Wani Yolane YingHui Zoe Zane Ziyang

Wooooot~ Helmet! / 6B Gathering/JB's Movie
Friday, April 10, 2009, 1:25 AM

Finally, i've found one blogskin for me to change. I mean like, nice and perfect to me. Soz if it looks weird cos its still under construction. Till like I dont know when. Im like damn busy. Im so sick to go online. Argh...
Credits: Yinghui!
(L)

Soz if the below blogpost is damn fucking long.
If you think its boring, you actually can skip tt.
TYVM. :)

I shall start updating bout 5 april 09.
Woke up damn early. Or should I say I didnt sleep at all? I've no idea why I cant fall asleep nowadays. Nigel kept asking me to go seek a doctor. Should I? Oh btw, met up with Nigel,Yinghui and Peiwen. Bought all the stuff needed and headed to SY's crib. Was supposed to check in to chalet at like 3pm. But we were damn fucking late. Reached the chalet like 5plus. Oh man .. apologies to LipKio. Made ya wait for so damn long! Gahhh. :(
Thank you so much for your understanding. :)

Checked in and do all the neccesary stuff. Was bout to start the fire. But the weather is pretty much not with us. Its been like raining the whole day! So no choice, LK start the fire while Nigel hold the umbrella. Hehe, can you imagine, LK brought umbrella wherever he goes? Hehe tt's so cute for a guy. :P
We were famished. And the Gentleman --- Nigel,
Cooked for us (girls) personally!
It was heavenly. Or was it because we were starving?
Hehe .. Then LK helped with the drinks. :D

(zooooom forward...)

8plus, we sit down and talk to Stephanie. (Shaun's GF)
She's awesome. Somehow we can click. Hehe, its nice to know btw.
Its like us, girls, having our own party in the living room.
And the guys were having their own gangster conversations/stories to share in the kitchen!
Wakaka. What a nice spot to share. Lololol~
Talked alot bout the past and all and we were laughing our asses off in the living room.
Aftermath, we went into the room and shared stories and photos and lots more.
Then because I need to go outdoors, cant be locked in the room for too long.
Then I went to find the guys! In the room for guys, there's only Nigel and AlexBROTHER.
Haha, the rest were outside.
SMOKING! -_-

Then I went in, locked the door. And share some funny stuff with the 2 brothers of mine.
The moment I start to share, we 3 were like crazy kids laughing. Haha.
Because its bout Nigel & ____.
While I was sharing stories, then Shaun Lim also wanna kpo then come in disturb us.
(He was always the joker. Haha)
Then he was like "Wahlao Dorina, got what privacy never share! Share lehhh."
I continued with the story, then he got so high! LOL.
Then I dont know why, LK, Limyi, Weibin all started to slowly to get kpo then come into the room listen to me talk. WTF sia!
Slowly everybody know the incident, then because I was the only girl in the whole room of like 7-8 guys I think. They got high, then keep shaking the bed.
Then SL say "aye, nigel! tonight all the bed yours alrdy la!"
Then stupid Limyi go and add : Woooot~ Helmet!
(for those who dont know what's an helmet for this situation then can go bang wall aight? hehe)

I wonder why all the girls stucked in one room. And im the only one tt goes into the guys room. Wtf man. After we shared all the craps together,we went out to bbq again. Like everybody damn hungry sia.
Then 11pm+ AlexBROTHER,WeibinKOR,Yinghui,Peiwen and I went to Cheers to get some beer. (for YH and I, we must have some alchohol man!).
12 plus, Cheers was closed. Can you imagine? Its still so early and yet they're closed. =.=
End up from downtown east, we walked all the way to whitesands's 7-eleven to get the drinks and ciggs. It was fucking far. -___-

After we purchased everything, we cabbed back.
(because weibin lazy to walk! hehe)
Aftermath, we were all busy with our own stuff.
Then everybody end up in the girls room.
We started to share ghost stories. (The most classic thing to do during chalet times)
But before tt, dont know why whenever Alex stare and Limyi, then they both will laugh?
Laughed until both face red sia. Wtf? (but now I know the reason why! we go into tt later on aight? :P)
I was sitting near the window and at the corner. It was damn scary.
Steph was sharing her young experiences. And we were all freaked out. Argh...
After 1 hour of ghost story-sharing, it was close to 3plus I think.
And heard tt 3am is devil's hour? I dont know whether if tt's true..Mm..

Alex,Limyi & LipKio went out to living room to smoke. Then something spooky happened.
When they were smoking halfway, they heard water gushing-out-of-tap-sound. But yet, the toilet's light's switched off. They immediately faster smoke finish their stuff and run back into the room. And when they reveal this matter, Initially I/we didnt believe it .. Until we were playing Indian Poker. Half way of it, we heard doorknocks. It was mild knocks. After a few knocks, we ignored it. As we dont wanna get distracted.

We were still playing Indian Poker,then suddenly we heard peepz trying to make the doorknob sound. ZOMG la!
At tt point of time, I just wanted to scream tt's all. Lol.
But it was fainting sound..
(even when im typing this, I totally feel the creeps....)
Then we decided not to play Indian Poker anymore.

4am plus, Limyi's friend came and fetch him home. Then the rest went to bed. All cannot make it anymore. So left, Nigel,Alex,YH, PW and I awake. We were like chatting all the way till Nigel knocked out. Then followed by YH dozed off. Soon after is PW!
So its like, im the last girl standing! Haha~
So crapped with Alex and searched his bag for fun. Lol.
8am plus, Nigel woke up so I took over his bed!
Haha, slept till 9am. Then we went to pack all the stuff.
Then checked out at 10am. They say we need to pay for one cup and one fork.
They say cos we lost it? Like wtf la. We didnt even use the fork. The first thought tt came into my mind was,*ahem*. Argh..

Oh yeah, back to why alex and limyi kept laughing whenever their faces meet.
It was all because....
Alex told Limyi saying tt, later Nigel go into the room,for sure he No Way Out!
Then Limyi replied, "Later ____ sure show No Mercy to him!"
LOL. They really crapper sia. -___-

6 april 09

Met up with YH.
Watched JB's movie premiere in 3D.
The movie could be better..
After movie went to HarbourFront Centre to find Yoshi.
Had those heart-to-heart talks. It was totally awesome.
:)

All tt i've got.






I was preparing corn!
I was sweating like hell.
Lol.


Stingray! Yummy!
(when i see this, reminds me of huishan! She loves stingray alot.)


Nigel/Dorina/Peiwen


Dorina/SockYuan/Peiwen


Yinghui/Peiwen/Dorina


Dorina/Peiwen/Yinghui @ Kitchen


Super candid. I looked like I poked her breast. LMAO!
Po po po ker face~~ :P


Sockyuan/Dorina/Peiwen/Yinghui




Did Nigel peed on his pants or what? lol ~


Lipkio! Argh, I like his Subcrew shirt!


Good Cook! ^^


He looked like he's modelling. Lol!


Taken when its 6am. Damn dark sia!Lol~


He was like "Dont take la! Dont take la!" Lol~
Random Shot.


LOVED!

PS: Thankyou Yinghui for taking care of me.
Thankyou Nigel for cooking maggie for me! ^^
Thankyou Peiwen for keeping me warm! Haha~
Thank you Sockyuan for remembering all the small things.
Ya'll are loved! (L)