|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Amusing?!
Monday, April 20, 2009, 10:13 PM
Today lesson starts at 9am. I was late!! Can you imagine? Me being late? I can never believe myself being late. As im usually like 20minutes early before lessons. All was thanks to the SBS bus today! Fuck it man, make me wait for half an hour! Argh... *Dreams bout my own vehicle .. * Lol~
Was rushing like mad. And why? Because first lessons was POA. -__- The module I personally hate the most.
Aight..After 2 days of tuition from YX, I somehow understand a lil bit of POA alrdy. Just the firsssssst chapter! Hahas. I admit, I felt like a failure. But I dont wanna give up, no matter how tired I am, I must perservere! :D
Anyway, morning lesson I already got a surprise from Aloy. He was coincidentally sitting opposite me. While he was drinking his water, (I always call him water barrel) Then I went to disturb him. Guess what he did? He used his cereal bar to irritate me! -_- He knows I dislike those Uncle Toby's kind of cereal bar. Lols!
And whenever YX's not around in class, Mr Quek would send me and him to run some errands. Which I dont know whether its a good thing or a bad one. Because he can never stop irritating me. Lol. And he said something which quite, made me dumbfounded for a moment.
Him: I really find tt you're a amusing person. Me: Oh really? So is tt a good thing or a bad one? Him: You want the truth or a lie? (he always ask me this!) Me: Obviously, the truth. Him: Oh yeah, its a lil bit of both. -__-
So I dont quite get what he meant, I went to search it. Using dictionary.com. LOL. (Go ahead and laugh, I just really want to make sure of it! haha) And the answer I got was .....
–adjective 1.pleasantly entertaining or diverting: an amusing speaker. 2.causing laughter or mirth; humorously entertaining: an amusing joke.
Synonyms: 1. charming, cheering, lively. 2. laughable, delightful, funny. Amusing, comical, droll describe that which causes mirth.
So...is tt a good thing or a bad one? I really wonder.. He always kept me hanging on the line. Oh man... What the hell am I thinking man...
Sigh, aight. Am off to revise my POA notes. :)
|