|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Used to,
Saturday, March 21, 2009, 12:21 AM
Recently my sister's sleepwalking problem acted up again. At 2am plus I think. And I actually thought she's possesed or something. Haha.
This was what happened, She suddenly jumped out of bed, walked to my desktop and went to touch the router and tried to dismantle it.
Me: What are you doing? Dorianne: I taking cheese, you cannot see ah?! Me: What? Err, what are you doing? ( i purposely repeated the question) Dorianne: I am eating cheese la, eat cheese also cannot meh?! You cannot see i eating huh!
Shocked, I looked at her blankly. Then I asked her to go away. I pushed the router in so she cant reach it. Then I went to my brother's room and wake him up. Lol. Soz man Dorigo. Hehe. (cant blame me, I was terrified!)
then morning, I went to ask her bout it. She dont even know what's happening. ohmygodla. Now my bro and I call her Midnight Cheese Eater. LOL :D
Looking at the condition blackie's in, it hurts me alot. He looked like some 3 legged animal. And it reminds me of my cousin's cat. Called noname mercedes. Lol.
You always searched far, But never once take a glance at your left or right.
|