|
'An empty room can be so deafening
The silence makes you wanna scream
|
|
|
♥ Hey yo! This is Dorina here. Currently 19 years old this year. Birthday falls on 27 December 1991. Studying Business Administration course in College East. I treasure family & mates more than anything else. Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites. Always in the heart,In Loving Memories, Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥ |
|
|
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
|
|
|
over dued post,
Sunday, March 01, 2009, 2:41 PM
Tag Replies:Huishan: Linked! :) Pris: Misses. When can meet up? :) Sue: Yeah, when ya and Fizah can make it? :D Sockyuan: No worries, I enjoyed myself. Love ya! LiLsu: Hey babe!! Hehe, im fine, thank you. How bout yourself? How's the gathering preparation? I spread the news to almost everybody already. :) helmio: BUDDY! Thanks, I will. *Wide Smile!* Ariel: Done. =D LANE(: : Yeah, i am, in admin :) 27 Feb '09 Awesome day spent I tell you! I finally met up with my 11 years sister! Known her since primary 1. Can say she's my first friend in primary school days. Hahas. Though we've been through all kinds of backstabbing,bullying,snatching of bestfriends,big ugly fat lies and all. But I seriously didnt expect things will turn out this way. I became her most trusted sister. I would gladly accept sis. :) Afterall, we're childish back then and forgiveness is a virtue. :) Today I really enjoyed myself practically every moment spent with her. Because we kept the conversation going we had alot of jokes to say! LOL. And one of it was including, I treat someone as sister but she treat me like lesbian partner. Lols! Scary man! Anyway sis, dont worry, i'll take care of myself k? Anything i'll keep you posted. Dont worry much, Get Well Soon! I Love You. (L) Yahh!! And sis, you're late k! Wakaka~ We had a hard time finding a decent place to have lunch! Went to TM Mac, but it was super packed. So we went to KFC. In the end is worst than TM Mac. So end up at CPF building area's Mac. We had a super heart-to-heart talk! It was dope! On a side note, we did gossiped! But we gossiped bout the facts! We're not ashamed to say. Cos we're helping someone too. :) After lunch we walked to TM, check out movie timings. Then on the way there, I bumped into Hafizah darling!! Its a shocking thing to see her! But I was damn happy! Total yayness! :) Hugged, catched up a lil, misses and byebye. :( Fizah darling, if you're reading this, we should meet up with Sue soon k? LOVE YOU!! (L) Okay, so back to SY. In the end, we decided to watch Slumdog Millionaire. I thought the movie would be nice cos alot people told me 9 stars out of 10! End up the movie was scaring me up and down. The sound effects damn loud. Lol. So I give 3 stars out of 5? :) Its a not bad show actually. There's still meaning behind it. So yeah. After movie, went to Popular first. Got my clips and all. Then went to ARTbox. See if there's any Hello Kitty planner for my april intake. But there was none! :( Then went to guardian get some stuff for my mom. Aftermath we went to TheFaceShop. Introduced her masks and eyeliner. Lol~ Then Elden texted me! Elden: i saw you at tm face shop. Me: Oh izit? where ya? Elden: Dont tell you! =P Me: =.= faster la. Wont kill right? Elden: dont tell you =p Also wont see me anyway. Then I went .... -___- Lol~ Aftermath, I was craving for Starbucks's Chocolate Frapp. Went there, in the end was under renovation! So dissapointing la! :( Went back to Sab Tan's mac. For MacCafe. End up, decided to go CS's Customer Service there slack. We got hungry, go went to TM's Pastamania have our dinner. Once again, it was packed! After dinner, went to OpenPlaza continue to chit-chat. Until the security chased us away. Cos its closing already. Then went to tampines inter, chat more until 1030 something? We went separate ways after that. She volunteered to edit this for me. Thanks sister. :) Ladies favourite place! :) If you know what i mean :P Spastic Moments. 11 Years and going on ;D (L) Love my Alfredo! :):):) 28 Feb '09 Met up with YX at simei. Seriously is back to old days sia! We both had the same feeling at the same time. :) Then went to SE, repair cell phone then went to Kobayashi to have our Omelette Noodle. Oishi~! :D Got Jordan's call. Then went down to Eunos meet him. Then go Lavender awhile. Met SN. Then head down to Cine. Buy movie tickets then accompany Jordan & SN for lunch. On the way down, bumped into Kenneth cousin! Kinda happy to see him. :)After lunch, walked to Wisma, I went to get *ahem for Shawn. Then something really funny happened at GAP. I was at the counter making payments. Him: Is tt all? -smiling- Me: Oh yeah, tt would be all. Him: (staring into my eyes all along) Me: Can you remove the price tag, because its a gift. Him: oh yeah sure, i'll do it. -smiling but still staring- Me: oh okay, (smiles) After payment, I went out of the shop. Suddenly the very loud security thing made that super loud sound. I looked around, everybody was like looking at me. I felt like nothing wrong cos it couldnt be me cos I paid up for my stuff. I even told YX :" Aye, ignore la, also not me. I paid for my stuff." Then I walked off, suddenly the one of the GAP staff, came chasing after me, asking me to return to bag of items. Him: Sorry miss, im afraid you'll have to return to the shop. I think my colleague see you pretty girl, then he forget to remove the tag so tt's why this is happening. Me: geez. Me? pretty girl? lol~! Then I followed him back into the shop. And clearly everybody's staring at me. Its a super paiseh thing la! =.= I was at the counter still waiting for my stuff to be back. TGWSMATC: He was whispering, but I can hear what he's saying. "there,there,tt's the girl i just served and she's pretty huh?" AngMoGuy: "this? oh yeah, she is..." Waves hi to me. I smiled back. TGWTMPB: "here .. sorry miss, my colleague made this mistake. very sorry." Me: Err, its okay, then I went off. -___- I'll never forget this day, when everybody stared at me for such reason. LOL. TGWSMATC = The guy who served me at the counter. TGWTMPB = The guy who took my plastic bag. HAHA~ Aftermath, we went to taka find food. Cos we're quite hungry. Found a place to sit, then we waited for Mandy(!)to come. Finally I met Mandy! Its been a pathetic year.... Introduced her to YX. :):):) After that, walked back to Cine under the heavy rain. Until Mandy remembered she brought her brolly. Slacked around, then went to watch K-20. Overall the movie's dope. 4.5 out of 5 stars. :):):) I wanna watch this! The poster is damn pretty ;D Hehe. Love you people. :) |
|