|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Happy Birthday Connie & AlexBROTHER! :D
Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 12:22 PM
Happy Birthday To Connie! :)
 And..... Happy Birthday to AlexBROTHER! :D
Hehe,something funny happened last night. I was laughing non-stop with HelmiBUDDY. Especially when buddy said, OWNAGE! I burst out laughing. Lol.
Aight since today's 25,a very nice number to remember too. Let me recall what happened last march 25. :D
Compare it and I find myself, FAT now. :(
We were at some void deck at tampines st 81 waiting for Andres to finish his soccer thing. I remembered tt I went to confront him, and blahblah shit out to him. He was like, "go ahead without me,guys" (he repeated it like 5 times to me) I was like, "aight fine, ya made us wait for like so long and tell us to go without ya." Then I think I said, "C'mon,you're my friend, how can I leave ya out of the fun man?" Then he finally gave in, and went to wash up. Lol, come to think of it, it was a funny conversation. Because its our very second conversation of the year. LOL. :D
While waiting for tt guy... Last but not least, my favourite of all.
Geez, I can never forget tt night. Many things happened. Good things, bad things. Everything. Tt's the start of the roller coaster ride. Its exactly our 1 year anni.... Very Memorable indeed...... Hehe,I suddenly had an urge to create one Youtube account. And I actually just created one. With a stupid username. Gahhhh.
Aight.Blog more when im back from connie's celebration.
:D
|