|
♥,
Tuesday, March 03, 2009, 10:31 PM
Was on the phone with SY from 12 till 3 in the morning. The conversation ended abruptly all thanks to my stupid cell phone. She was feeling really down all thanks to *ahem. I shall not disclose here but anyway, thank God I always crack jokes to make her laugh. :):):) Anywayz sis,dont thank me for my patience and all okay? Its all what I can do. Or rather, what I should do. If not, I wouldnt be your sister. And i'll always gladly be by your side whenever needed aight? Love you, and remember, smile always. =) Oh yahh!! Dingen is one of the very sweet guy i've met. Despite for not talking for quite a long time, he still remembered i've gastric problems and he reminded me like 3 times a day not to consume oily food and have my meals on time. He even called me his "good girl". Tt's really super sweet of him. Anywayz, love him to the max.
Learnt: Time Will Fade Everything.
|