|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
too late to change anything,
Monday, February 23, 2009, 9:04 PM
Recently, I just fought with my brother. Over the house phone! -___-! The story's damn long. Can you imagine, he even lay his hands on me?! Now my right arm there's a bruise! Guess it needs time to go away. Cos it looks disgusting~ So yellowish~ Argh! :(
i need a new mp3. i need a new cell phone. (my cell phone sucks, its gonna die very soon.) i want my subcrew bagpack. Im trying so damn hard to save! Tt explains why ...... Cos I dont wish to burden my parents anything. Gosh, fuck the recession man! :(
Gosh, stabs myself~ Its just another stupid random update. To keep it alive though. Wait till i've something more to blog bout. (L)
|