♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
I shouldnt be blogging today. I dont have to anyway. Or rather, nothing inspire me today. To be honest, I miss daddy. He's off to Macau for some business thing. I've always hated goodbyes though. Sighs.
Upon curiousity, I went to Youtube and search it. Okay, it was a lil funny though. :/ Watch it if you want. :)
Oh yeah, for this part, was requested by Sutinah. OA, we're having a REAL gathering on the 20th of march. Since the one on graduation day, failed for some undisclosed reasons. It might be a picnic or a barbeque though. So please, if you're reading this, reply through my tagboard aight? Or you can text me if you have my cell number. Let me know whether anyone of you can make it on tt day. :) Or you can inform Sodiq at His Blog.