|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
overcomed,
Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 12:34 AM
Marina & Kbox today with YX and Jordan. We sang from 2pm till 7pm! K, I know its nuts. Jordan and I sang till our voices went hoarse. Lol! Anyway, thank you YX! Pushed me to overcome my fear. (y'know what's that right? hehe.) Aftermath, NYNY for dinner. Chilled till 9plus. Home Sweet Home. :)
 Sharing some vids at australia through his iTouch. Damn cool k! Envy....
 Camera Shy.
 Favourite.
 NYNY.
 Free Candy Floss. :D
 Yummmmmy. Smile.
    Our Dinner.
 B-boy G-Dragon. Sorry if cant see his handsome face. I only like the cap he's wearing and the background. iTouch, video quality damn clear k! Haha. (Feel like getting one.)
|