|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
I ♥ today,
Saturday, January 03, 2009, 10:30 PM
Happy Birthday Jamayne PTS!
Sweetheart came over at 3pm. Slacked at my place awhile then we went to pasir ris farmway 3. Done volunteer work. Played with the dogs. It was our job for today. Lol. Now whole body aching but overall it was worth it. Seeing those abandoned and rescued dogs, makes everything just so worth it. :D Aftermath we took cab out and went to WhiteSands have dinner. At Manhattan Fish Market. It was yummy~~ :D And the workers there are really funny. After dinner, Go visit Melvin awhile. Then sweetheart request to slack at my crib again. Slacked till 10pm and she's off. Miss ya! (L)
Pictures not in order. :)
 Pretty Pretty rescued German Shepherd.
 Great Dane is loved. Especially when its black.




 He's so lick-y. Huge tongueeeeeee.
 Gorgeous Demi!


 Dory Fish with garden herbs! (L)
 This time I treat sweetheart. (L)
♥ I want more of today,
|