|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
300th,
Friday, January 30, 2009, 9:27 PM
All's well ends well with elden,den,connie & sab. The wedding game with YX. Awesome heart-to-heart talk. I know you can do it okay girl? :)
A stranger came up to me and say: "I think you're very attractive the moment you stepped into the train." "Can I have your number?" Lousy pick up line -.-
Pet society's pretty awesome lately. I love the way how my Android look. :):):)

Daddy just nagged me bout my expenses. No more expensive food and all. Not even Pastamania!! :( Only can have fastfood/food court stuff. Lucky he didnt say the coffee shop word. I might scream man. And he say ... no more taking cab!! Argh~ I swear I didnt anyhow spend money. Mostly is food and my ez-link card! Stupid adult fare! !@#$%^&* How I wish I can get my car license or something right now. No wonder Johan buddy been so hardworking for his bike license. Now I agree with your plans bro. :):):)
Very glad to know im the only one who knows bout it, though its for now only. Very contented. You will get the award for sure!:D (L)
Going Nick's place tomorrow. Au revoir~
With you ;
|