|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
That's what she said,
Thursday, December 18, 2008, 3:58 PM
Zomg, I just received a piece a stupid news that, Higher Nitec might be starting from January not April. (?) Zomg la, meaning, my 4 months holiday will become until Jan only -.- Wtf?! Sian~ January intake again. Rawr.
Although im free from school long ago. But I dont why I miss school. I miss walking to school everyday. I miss waking up early and seeing my classmates everyday. It always makes my day. I miss Cafe 1's food of course. In OA, I may not be exactly close to everybody.
But I miss, Sodiq! The korkor who always took care of me. I will never forget the day, when im feeling so distressed. Getting scolding for nothing, then Sodiq became my sunshine of the day, He came and help me complete the whole assignment even when he's not done with his assignment. Thankyou! (L)
I miss Sutinah too. We both always greet each other morning! Then do the knuckles thing? It's all cool ;D I miss Shikah too! My mate for 5 years. I like her noisy-ness. Always screaming my name out for nothing. But she's cute! :D
I miss, Huda,Fana,Farhan,Hamdani, Andres,Davin,Daniel,Zane~ Still got who? Mm, the girls.
Lastly, I miss ..... Miss Leng's nagging. Haha! :/ I guess that's that.
People I wont forget ;D Muchloved!
|