|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Officially Over.
Thursday, December 04, 2008, 8:50 PM
Geez, I didnt expect this year would go by soooooo fast. Exams are over for now. Though its a happy issue, but I dont feel happy at all. Cos why? From strangers, to friends. From friends, to normal friends. From normal friends, to close mates. And now .. Im saying goodbye to OA. Sigh.
Yesterday went out with the girls. Headed down to town, walked around searching for stuff. Finally relaxed at Coffee Club. Then went totally insane in Toy'R'Us. Dont believe? I'll upload pictures later. I dont know why I like to visit Toy'R'Us. It gives me the childhood feeling. (:

 At Coffee Club.

 Look at Yx, must be texting *ahemmmm.

 Japan's miniature supermarket! Kawaii!!
 Concert Time! :D


 Drama!
 Ge Tai! Wahaha.
 Sab interviewing Carol.
 Cute microphone huh?!
 Deer & Reindeer?
 On the way home &, pretty pretty lights! :)
   Mini Camera.
|