|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Meaning of friendship.
Friday, December 05, 2008, 9:13 PM
The thing i requested, it was out of jest. The thing you gave,its priceless. You gave it to me without second thoughts. Though its just a band, but it meant alot to me. It touched me from my mind to my soul. I guess you saw tears welling up in my eyes. You gave it to me even though you know its your lucky star/band. But yet ... Right now, my feelings are indescribable. I just cant form a sentence to say, Thankyou. Gotta Thankyou.
You said: "Let me have the honour to wear it for you for the first & last time." You were looking down at your feet, I was staring at you. I run out of words, I didnt know what to say. I stared at the place we used to hang out most of the time till midnight. I decided to take back my words out of jest and return it to you. I repeated it many times that night. You should take it back but you rejected me instead. You said: Even though its my lucky star/band, I dont give a shit bout it, since i've given it to you, its yours, its all you. Even though its full of your sweat from soccer games and your ciggarettes smell. I still love it like always. Why? Cos it reminds me of you. Once again, I was touched. But now, its my heart. Formerly, it was ice. Since then, it melted.
From then, I wore it on & removed my previously precious bands. Its something so precious that it represented us. X&X (y'know what it means right?) I'll always remember the pet name I gave ya and vice versa. :)
"A real friend is the one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell
You light up my day silently. You light up my night silently. You always know when to lend me a quiet shoulder. Thankyou so much! :)
|