|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Happy Day!
Tuesday, December 09, 2008, 11:55 PM
Today is a really fun filled day! Met up with Perfume & Yinghui. Then went to Marina, Suntec & Esplanade roof top. Its an awesome place I tell ya.
Had a super long heart-to-heart talk. During our so called high tea session at Coffee Club. It was awesome! Yinghui and I were talking back, bout our primary school days. Wahaha. Its damn funny I tell ya. Laughters all the way. (:
I've finally persuaded him. Using someone's band! I guess the story I mentioned touched him. So he cancelled everything! Damn happy I could stay! (L) (but i gotta show him results) *stress*
 3some.
 My 11month mate & 11 year mate! (L)
 Classic.
  Love-Lies.
&&, today perfume damn funny. is hot shot, she say hot shoot! Yinghui & I laughed like mad. hehe. :D
PS: I wanna visit Esplanade's Library! Cool stuff! XD Anybody?
|