|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Hangover.
Sunday, December 14, 2008, 4:54 PM
13 December 2008
Happy Birthday to Madeline! :D
Went to my Auntie's place to celebrate little Gladys birthday. Buffet was awesome. When night falls, everybody was so high so my dad ask me join in the fun. We all drank alot, till I felt tipsy. Face red,cant even walk straight and all. Alvina was laughing at me :( Grandma went totally drunk, she kept going around giving hugs and kisses. Its was quite scary! I never see my grandma drunk before. Wahaha.
Then reached home at 11.30pm. Devi made hot drink for me while I tried to remove my make up. Aftermath, I lie flat on the bed then into deep sleep. LOL. Woke up with a bad headache.
NICK! sorry man I didnt reply your text. I was drunk too. :/
|