|
Another long day.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 10:36 PM
Met up with JoanneSWEETHEART today. 4plus we walked to the pasir ris farmway. Geez, how I wish I own a car. Cos today's crazy experience with her was nuts. We walked under the hot sun for like more than half an hour. Crazy afternoon walk. Wahaha. But honestly, I had fun with her. (L)
Then we went to WhiteSands to have dinner. She paid the bill, to treat me for my belated birthday. Well, Jan 3's my turn. :)
You're missed Sweetheart.
So . . . . . . Soon its gonna be 2009. 2008 just zoooooooomed past me. Every little thing I did in 2008. Its still vivdly in my mind. But why I dont look forward into 2009? I dont understand why. Why is there such fear in me? I never had such feeling & fear before. Why? Can someone explain to me? :(

Thankyou PriscillaJie! (L) ♥ Two Claps, Two Coins in only one fountain.
|