|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Cause it doesnt catches on.
Friday, November 14, 2008, 7:50 PM
It seems that everything is falling into place. Im finally getting my room back after 8 long years. PRIVACY TIME BABY! :D Renovations are gonna start in no time, excited to see my new room! ^^ Well, this sunday gonna get myself a new lappy, Sony VAIO! :D Because why? My so-called nice brother, lost the shared Sony VIAO TZ on the bus. He lost it like water la. 3000 bucks okayzxz! Faints~~~
Right, so today I went to school for MDP mock test & POA mock test. According to today's poa mock test, I think im gonna fail my poa. Cos why? I've forgotten how to do petty cash book,the float and imprest system. Today during the test, something funny happened that made the whole class laughed. Especially to A and Hamdani. :[
Kasthuri , Danial and I were sharing answers among ourselves. Then we were exchanging papers to fill in the answers, then suddenly Mdm Siti spotted us. Then she went: Teacher: Aiyo Dorina! Why you also aiming Danial? ME: Uh? I also didnt do anything. (acting blur) Daniel & Kas: Staring at me and smiled. -.- Lol. Moral of the story? Im gonna fail my POA. Argh. (feel like stabbing myself)
Was supposed to have overnight study session with Melvin & Andy. Then it was last minute cancelled cos Andy went to i-dont-know what concert. That explains why I am here. Kayyyy, im counting down the days to finish nitec. But at the very same time, I miss my classmates. :(
Schedule's all up. 17 Nov MDP exam. 21 Nov Big Jon's birthday. 22 Nov My 11 year brother/buddy, TINGQUAN's birthday. :D 23 Nov My 11 year girlfriend/sister, SOCKYUAN's birthday. :D 23 Nov Early celebration for Ariel. 24 Nov Departure to Japan. Money fly ~~~~
Aight, I wanna go watch You Got Served already. GOODBYE! :D
The Truth May Hurt Me, But Ultimately Your Lies Kill Me.
|