|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
You're fucking not the ONLY one.
Thursday, October 23, 2008, 4:21 PM
Happy Birthday Yolane! :)
Today school's pretty short. Done with POA's Unit 10 today. 2 roleplays. This week & next week. Connie's still in Korea. Hope she's able to find my Subcrew bagpack. (ihope!) :)
Ahem. Yes, you're a total jerk. I trust ya so damn much, and yet, all I got in return is all your "Beautiful Lies". I could care less, But peepz are making me back to square one. Dont ya think its too unfair? Yes, all again, your pick of unfairness. Broken promises,but ya dont really mind. This fucking aint the first time. And ya know it. But, pretend not to know(?) Ya fake it easy, just to please me.
Kermit's Supreme Red Deck! Chio anot!?! (but without kermit would be so much better! lol!)
|