|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Bloody Bitches Talk. (likeyou,toobad!)
Friday, October 31, 2008, 8:27 PM
Oh, something so bad happened today after school. Ya peepz know who ya are. Ya peepz know what ya peepz done wrong towards me.
If ya peepz want me to stoop my level down with ya peepz? Oh too bad, I wont. That's so not me. Ya peepz backstabbed me? Oh too bad, I wont backstab ya peepz back either. Cos I wont wanna waste my time planning out how to backstab here and there. I aint that free like ya peepz. I've better things to do. How old already? Still wanna behave like kids? GROW UP PLEASE. Now left 4 weeks only, then wanna start a donnybrook? Cant we graduate happily? Is this what ya want? What ya gain from this donnybrook? I wonder.
As ya know, im a strong karma believer. So, what goes around, comes around. If ya peepz did that to me, other peepz in your later life will do vice versa. So i've nothing to be afraid of. :)
Trying to frame me up? Oh too bad too, no chance baby. I'll never let ya get me down baby. Dont know shit? Then SHUT YOUR YAPPY BITCH.
|