|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Afterall, the choice is yours.
Wednesday, October 08, 2008, 11:30 PM
07 October '08
Went to buy Yixiang's birthday gift. Shared with Carol & A. Finally I bought my ChickenSoup Series book! Excited can! Finaly get another chance to read.
So today met up with carol went to Bugis and get bag and my stuff. Back to tamp, had Pastamania for dinner. It was awesome! Then went to Sab tan's mac to meet sab and connie for awhile. Chat awhile and im out.
Tomorrow meeting JoanneSweetheart. Friday's the 49th day. Sat , project day.
I cant wait for Korea,Japan or again. Australia! :(
I want my subcrew cap! :(
|