|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Friday, September 19, 2008, 10:08 PM
; You take it for granted when you have the chance to cherish it. But why wait till its all gone and start mopin' over it man?
Whoooooo,its finally holidays! Stress free only for 3 weeks. What a short period of time man. Argh. But I still have revision to do. Arghhh..
I am still counting down the days for HSM 3 ! ;D 24th october please come sooooon!
Sigh. Holidays reminds me of something again. The broken promise made by ChanHong. I think one of these days, I wanna go Coffee Club. (Raspberry Cake people,) RoseBud Tea. 28th day.
; I would rather hear the truth and accept the harsh fact then to,listen to lies and face the facade(s).
|