|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Thursday, September 18, 2008, 8:58 PM
; Why does all my hello(s) sounds like, byebye(s)?
I think im so gonna flunk my BEO. The MCQ was rather easy but the structured questions are soooooo 'nuff to kill me.
Pre-holiday mood activated but yet, I have to attend school tomorrow. If not, I would score a big big zero for my SOP. Oh mannnnn.
Few days back, Buddy Johan beeped my cell. I was kinda shocked he called me as we seldom communicate through cell. The moment I picked up his call, he started rambling stuff in a very angry tone. (I wont elaborate much on it.) Blahblahblah, y'know, im not a person with good words. But I hate to see him in misery. And me, not doing anything to help out a tad. So I kept silent, and let him talk.
I am so glad that aftermath, he was okay. I am so glad that he took my advice. And I was shocked that, I said the exact same thing that SP mentioned to him. HAHA. This was what I sent him. (click to enlarge)

And this was what he replied. (click to enlarge)

Well, im just so glad that he's fine now. Whatever he said, its just so heartwarming. Ya always give me surprises & never fail to make me smile. Thanks buddy! :)
; No lies please.
|