|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 09, 2008, 8:58 PM
School's pretty short today. Dismissed at 11am. Today I was day-dreaming in class to my favourite track on my player. Then my stupid BEO teacher kept picking on me. She kept asking me to answer her questions! Dang.. She suck to the core okayzxz. ARGH. (Plus Andres kept laughing at me!) MALU AH!
Aftermath, had lunch in school and head off to Cine. Watched Boys Over Flowers The Movie. Okay, initially I didnt want to join my mates reason because im not interested in the movie. What's more, its an jap flick. (Im much more interested in HSM3 or Make It Happen. =D) But what surprised me was, the long-hour movie almost made me cry! Dang.. it was so touching though the story-line was so damn long and boring. HAHA. Thanks SAB! EHEHEH.
Anyways, I think i've become much more withdrawn lately. (aight, i admit, i dont feel like talking much.) Even my mates complained bout that. Mm. (did i?) On the way to Cine this afternoon,my player played ByeBye by Mariah Carey. Damn, this song, reminds me alot of Witaya & Chan Hong. I guess ya guyz are still etched in my mind. JIEJIE miss ya all ... :(
This week is so full of revisions. I've 5 revision papers to complete &, thursday im having my phase test 1 & my POA paper. Shucks, but I havent even hit the books yet. STRESS AH! Tml school ends at 5pm. :(
I CANT WAIT FOR HOLIDAYZXZZZZ!
Walked away without looking back. Today's feeling so so wrong. Everything have gone the wrong path.
|