|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Saturday, September 13, 2008, 4:29 PM
Happy Birthday Bishun! :)
Met Carol for dinner. Then met Nick and Elden. Go meet ZY and Bishun. Then ZY go find his friends. Central park too packed. Went to big multi to play candles and sparklers. Bishun threw the burning sparklers and burned my 50bucks shirt. (Damn it!) Now there's a hole and i cant wear it anymore. What's more I only wore it once which is last night. =.=(thankyou bishun) Lol.
Sab and connie came, bumped into Andres. Went to central park again. Played till late night. Went to prata shop to makan. Go find federick(idk how to spell his name!) Then saw things i shouldnt. Reached home around 3 or 4 plus in the morning. Thank you Nick for being there for me. Xoxo.
 The person who burned my shirt. Which is the birthday boy.
 Hate the wind. Kept killing my candle's flame. :(
 Still trying to light it up. T.T
 The nothing-to-do Elden took this. HAHA!



 Nicholas & I.
 Birthday Boy. :)
MDP exam tomorrow. Wish me luck okay peepz?
XD Sometimes I wonder.
|