|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 9:20 PM
Happy 17th Birthday Farhanah! (:
School's been wasting my time, really. Ytd only 10 people came and we only did BEO revision on our own. Today's like alright, way better than ytd. POA, kinda blur with petty cash book thingy. BEO, do revision again. Faints-!
Tml is the exam already and I havent hit the books yet. I only flipped through. Which is better than nothing. Heh. ;D
I cant wait for holidays to come man. Pre-holiday mood activated! ;D Heh.
♥ Why does hello feels like goodbye?
|