|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 9:20 PM
Thank you Jinan! Ya accompanied me on the phone for like 2 hours plus. Thanks man!
Anyway, breakfast alone at BK this morning was cool. Alot of things running through my mind again. Those memories, those images, the vivid ones. One by one, playing through again and again like a slideshow. Yes, i havent find the strong self yet.
Jinan, sorry to make ya hear me cry. Cos i know the truth & the truth is pretty much cruel. But i've promised so...yeah.
Anyway, i know ya all up above are happily playing dota and continue to be the slayers. Way to go dudezxz! (: Anyway, thank you to those people who cared/tagged. Gabriel: I must say ya people are really interesting. I seriously dont know how come ya peepz can find my blog. Dang... Anyway, i wont leak a single thing here. By painting an accurate picture,what do ya gain? Dont ya think that the media peepz like ya, should leave them alone? They're already DEAD. Not coming back anymore. Thank you on their behalf, the case is CLOSED. Get it dude?
 Celia was like '' Do you know that you're featured in the papers? '' Binxiang was like '' Hey counsellor, i saw your name in the papers. '' =.= I am impressed.
Thank you, Andres. Thank you,Connie. Thank you,Sab. Thank you,Huishan. Thank you,Carol. Thank you,Yi Xiang. Thank you, JI NAN. I've a sudden urge to have coffee club's raspberry cake! :( HOWWWWWWW!
|