|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 7:37 PM
I couldnt help myself from crying again today. It was so tempting, just because, those rituals and the cremations. It was really hurtful. Imagine,i've to attend 2 funerals, 2 wakes, 2 cremations. One day after another. No matter how strong i was before, i know i would breakdown as well.
Yes, yet again i couldnt get to sleep. I prepared pretty early and i walked to Fiona's place again. On the way there, i almost got knock down by the Subaru car approaching. Damn, lucky he slowed down and didnt knock me down. If not, i would have to join witaya and chanhong already. (thank God!)
Cabbed down to Witaya's place pretty early too. Chat with other mates for awhile and suddenly TPSS brought 2 buses again. This time is the NA classes. I saw Micheal Toh! I saw Mrs Seah! I saw Fathu!
Ytd,when i walked past Witaya's coffin, looking at him looking so peaceful. I talked to him through heart. I hope he hears me clearly. Well, i promised him i wont cry when the chu bing starts. Yes i did,i controlled till i saw his coffin move to the van, there i go again. I cried again. Yes, i cant help myself too. Mrs Seah came by gave connie and i a hug and asked us to stay strong. Yes, i did try, but yet again, i failed to do so.
Reached the temple again,watched the coffin being pushed in. I shouted''why must it be ya?'' Did ya hear me? Looking at your pictures, i dont know what else to do but to cry. I still cant accept the fact that i lost ya both at the same time. I still.... I know everything is over, nothing is gonna bring ya peepz back to me. Afterall, the scar will be with me till the day i die.
Witaya & Chanhong, Dont worry, next year onwards. I'll be with Sinling, to visit ya both infront of your niches. Muchlove.
Tag replies: Thank you everybody for all your tags/care. Special thanks to: Andres,Connie,Sabrina,Yixiang,Nick,Elden,Weilun,JessicaJIE,Don,SP.
Andres, Yixiang & Sab: All the strength i've needed. THANKYOU.
Nick,dont worry. I'm still running with ya. :)
I'll try to get myself back. I need to be strong,not for myself but for the both of them. JIAYOU! XoXo.
 Took this from Witaya's friendster. Now ya can no longer log in anymore. :(
Ya always give me the biggest suprise. Thankyou,love.
|