'An empty room can be so deafening
The silence makes you wanna scream

♥ Hey yo! This is Dorina here. Currently 19 years old this year. Birthday falls on 27 December 1991. Studying Business Administration course in College East. I treasure family & mates more than anything else. Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites. Always in the heart,In Loving Memories, Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥


September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010


Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace

ArielCOUSIN AngelinCOUSIN AvenaCOUSIN Amirah ShikahBARNEY Agnes Aini AlexBROTHER<3 BelindaMEI BigJON<3 Benny Gerrard Class OA Blog<3 Class AB CKK Carol Cheryl CherylJIE CaineERZI Connie Kim Connie SDS Davin Dorigo DingYuan Elden Edwin Ho EstherMUMMY FionaJIE<3 FionaNUER Fitri Fana GraciaJIE Glen Huiting HafizahGIRLFRIEND<3 Hasween Huishan HongPing Huda HelmiBUDDY<3 HubertSOTONG Hilmi Iris Ikahchu JohanBUDDY<3 Jocy Jayvier Junhao JoanneSWEETHEART<3 Joelin JaneTWINNY JerelynnJIE JessicaJIE Joanne JuvoneJIE KaixiangDADDY KingstonKOR KendyGIRLFRIEND<3 Khristopher Kit Kristi Luqman Linda MandyBABY<3 Madeline Miera Nigel Nicola PriscillaJIE<3 Priscilla C Rosie SinlingNUER<3 Sabrina Sutinah<3 SuhailaGIRLFRIEND<3 Shi Pei SodiqKORKOR<3 SockYuanSISTER<3 Shery TingQuanBUDDY<3 Weilun Wanling Wani Yolane YingHui Zoe Zane Ziyang

Sunday, August 24, 2008, 12:42 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINAN.
though i know ya wont be happy at all.

On 23 August 2008,
i've lost two really good mates.
They're the people i will dearly miss.
Your vague images will always be in my mind.
How i wish all these were jokes.
Jokes that ya peepz used to joke bout your songka(s) (funeral).
I cant believe i lost ya both at the same time.
I received the news from Huiting at 8.09pm.
I've really lost them this time,they're not coming back to me anymore.
They're not gonna cheer me up like they used to, they're not gonna take care of me like they used to,
the bottom line is, they're gone.
Gone to a far away place,that only angels can see them and take care of them.
How i wish i could be one of the angel.
I wanna continue to take care of ya peepz like i used to during all the good times.


WitayaDIDI, I remembered how i got to know ya. I was in secondary 2 when you're in secondary 1. You were such a suave looking but yet loveable kid who loves playing basketball. I remember that ya always give me a pat on my head to remind me that i am short and at the same time,that's the way ya say hello to me. I rememeber that whenever ya got basketball match, i will always be there to wish ya luck, or sometimes, i would be there to cheer on. I still rememeber whenever ya team lost, ya will always never give up, ya will give your best.

I still rememeber how ya fight for Rui Sui. I was there to cheer ya on too. I still rememeber we always slack,drink, smoke together with Sam and co. But all stopped ever since N levels. We were all busy with our own lives. We always mentioned of meet up(s), but yet, none of us could make it. Although we only know each other for only 3 yrs plus and yet we were so close. Every yr, ya wont forget my birthday. Ya would call me and say happy birthday or at least a short text.


I still rememeber, in year 2006, decemeber, i went for my spine operation.
Ya knew bout it, ya was busy working at KFC with jiahao.
But ya make it an effort after work to come visit me before my operation.
We joke bout all stupid stuff we could joke bout and got scolding from the staff working in the ward.

I rememeber how ya and jiahao were laughing bout those wires connected all over my head and my body. I was super awful then. Ya didnt mind the distance and the cab fare ya had to pay for.

After visting hours were over,ya had to leave with jinan,jiahao and sinling. Ya even managed to text me and tell me not to be scared and be brave. I listened, i did.
I remembered that how I always tell ya that, i want your deep deep dimples so much.
They were so beautiful & DEEP.
March 2008, i went back to tpss to collect my stuff. I bumped into ya at the traffic light. Ya told me ya missed me and ya told me to wait for ya in ITE. That we would meet again.
And now, i still cannot accept the fact that you're gone forever. I still cannot believe that i wont see ya again. I still cant believe that we cant slack,drink & smoke together again.

I just want ya to know that,all the vague memories & images will always be etched in my heart and mind. And never be erased. It will always linger on. I promise ya that.
MUCHLOVE,
&, Rest In Peace my mate.


CHAN HONG DIDI, I still rememeber whenever i see ya, i would always shout, MOUSEY!
That's the nick name ya got from me. Ya were so cute then. I still rememeber last yr, i was in the tuition class with mr owyong and i had to stay back till late then.
Ya will always come teach me maths, to help me go home early. Ya were such a genius in maths. I still rememeber i always called ya that too. Ya didnt complained of helping me out. I still rememeber ya would always talk to me bout how fiona this and that, i would always give ya advices and have fun together.


I still rememeber we always had fun together like jokes and bubble tea times. I still rememeber when i was in the hospital,i was always vomiting and not having proper meals and ya will always persuade me to heal faster and we could have fun together faster. I heed your advice, and started having proper meals in the hospital though i didnt like it very much. I rememeber how excited i was to inform ya that i could walk again, and ya congratualated me. I was elated.


We talked bout how much we could meet and crap together again right after i was healed. In yr 2007, ya gave me a warm welcome back to tpss on jan 02. Just recently,i went back to tpss to collect my testimonial, i happened to walked past your class while ya waiting for your infocus class. I was talking to mrs vai and ya popped in and chat too. Mrs vai was shocked that we were so close like brothers. She even joked that we were couple or something.


2008 june summer, we met up finally, the last pit stop, we were having fun at coffee club, our favourite place of slacking. I still rememeber how much ya cared for me when i said, my stomach was giving me lots of problems. I didnt like the raspberry cake we ordered and ya persuaded me to try it out. In the end, i liked it every much. From then on, whenever i see coffee club's raspberry cake and i will always think bout ya. And now, i cannot share with ya anymore.
Remember the so called levis watch ya wore? It cost only 5bucks and yet ya fooled me till it was so funny that we almost puke the cake and food we ate.
Before we head for home, we even agreed to meet up again after your O levels.
And now? What happened? I wont be seeing ya again. I cant joke,slack,drink,have nice tasty cakes together anymore. I miss ya MOUSEY.
Do take care of yourself up there and i hope you're fine up there.
REST IN PEACE my mate.

I miss ya MOUSEY.
I miss ya PAPAYA.(witaya)
Words cannot describe how im feeling right now.
Calls after calls, texts after texts.
All the same questions running through my mind, why is all this happening?
Why must it be the both of ya loveable kids?
This is the worst task i have to overcome in my entire life.
I really do hope to meet again in our next lifes.
Every 23/08 will be something added into my calendar.
23/08/08 is something i will never forget.
Bout the 8.09pm call.

XoXo,
DorinaJIEJIE.