|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Monday, July 28, 2008, 9:13 PM
Tag Replies: L-den: Err,i wont wanna eat luh. Eat already, then cannot see! :( Han: Hey buddy! Ya still own that pair of listening ears ya know. (: SINLING: Imy too! (: iewlun: Err still alright luh. Aight, will link ya up soon aight? :)
Taken during last week's BEO lesson. :D
Twinny.
BEO lesson again.
I miss eating Opera Diva. :(
Furby turned 1 yr old. =D
 Happy Happy. =D I have to do Ghantt Chart and hand in tomorrow. But im lazy now. I have to design a bag for PM1 Project and hand in tomorrow. But im lazy now. I am so lazy now! :(
&&, i've got hold of eyecandy's name! Andy Andy Andy! =D
And I bumped into Elmo Emo Elmo Emo Bert today! 3 times in a row. =.=

Kaya Kaya Please! :) :) :) We used to have this figured out, we used to breathe without a doubt.
|