|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Friday, July 18, 2008, 8:55 PM
Tag replies: shawn: Aight. will link ya up soon. L-den: Lollolol! Nah,eyecandy cannot eat one! And ya dont know my eyecandy too. (:
School's just for few hours and I went for CCA. Had lunch at Cafe 1 again and left for Hwa Chong Insituition. I gotta admit, their school is coolshitzxz. Its fucking big and grand. But kids there are super arrogant I must say. Voting event was some-how-great cos there's Styles From Beyond to perform. They're so so cool! *drools* Lolololol! The only enjoyable part was the dancing part. Other than that, I was almost falling asleep next to AikHong.
Event ended at 5pm so I took bus 67 all the way back to Tampines inter. That was a crazy ride. Its like more than an hour. Cos I fell asleep in the bus like I didnt slept for days. Lolololol! Then took bus 81 again(long bus ride),packed with people like every morning! =.= Reached home at 7pm. I AM BUSHED. &&! I decided to skip the 2 day camp. :/
 I am now craving for Pastamania's Garlic Bread. Or rather,I prefer KAYA BREAD i think. :/ Dont ask me why man.
No eyecandy for days already. Rahhhhhs.
JoanneSWEETHEART tomorrow! :)
Those were the days I was really happy.
|