|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Thursday, July 31, 2008, 10:20 PM

I like today alot! School was alright. Funny things happened. Saw elmo emo elmo emo bert today. After school went to have pizza hut lunch with the girls. Waited for Yahya. Slacked at Starbucks. &, ham spotted us. =.= Left the place and head home at around 5pm. Worst case senario, I saw my brother. &, he thought Yahya was my boyf. =.=
Anyways, I do hope ya will take whatever I mentioned into consideration okay? Dont wanna see ya in misery. Ya gotta change your mindset and take the brave brave step. I'll give ya all sorts of courage I have. Ya still have me at all possible times. Go for it my friend! XOXO.
You have to find your missing puzzle ;)
|