|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Thursday, June 05, 2008, 11:10 PM

Spent the whole day watching this. Awesome movie I should say. (Anybody want some cockmeat sandwiches?)
It was gross okayyyyzxz! Teeheehee.
Right, stayed at home the whole day basically because im sick. Last night, Sab asked me out to eat ICE. But dont get me wrong. Im not taking any drugs. ICE = Dessert. Despite being sick, I agreed. (Because they mentioned that they need to settle the chalet thingy.) They said meet up at 9pm.I reached on the dot, and guess what? They made me wait for them for exactly an hour. This is the ever-so-first time I waited for someone or rather, peepz, for that long. Anyway, Im fine with that. (:
&, I dont trust ya anymore. Its getting difficult to share things with ya. All these shitzxz, they're gonna stop now. :)
|