|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Monday, June 09, 2008, 8:28 PM
Show ya my eyecandy aight? :D




Channing Tatum! :DDDDD
Aight, done with that. Few days back, Nick asked me what's my dream. I reluctantly answered him with the word: Dancing. At first, I wanted to reply him that I have no dreams. I know its bound to make him get curious and ask all sorts of questions. So I made it a tad happier, I said, I love dancing since I was a kid. But, my dreams got trashed when I was in Secondary 3.
Half of the day, I waste in sighs. Dancing vids or movies never failed to tempt me to dance. I really wanna learn everything again. I wanna start from scratch. But who's gonna give me that chance? Parents are always against my idea of dancing. SIGH. So, I declare now, I Am Someone Without Dreams. D:
And, check out Justin Timberlake got punk'd! :D
Click Here
Life is way too short to have regrets all the time. Life is way too short to be someone else. Constantly reminded. xoxo.
|