|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Saturday, June 07, 2008, 7:53 PM
  
Okay, I was so damn bored the whole day, I went to rent all these. My eyes now is @@! -faints.
Im so in love with Material Girls but no way because of Haylie. It was because of Hilary. =D Moral of story? Dont be greedy.
No reservations is the best overall. The story is so touching can! The last part was so damn niceeee! :D ''I wish there was a cookbook for my life,with all sorts of recipes telling me exactly what to do.''
Take the lead. &, its all bout having trust.
Nightmare ends in 7 more days. 4T1's bbq in 4 more days. 9 more days to chalet. 10 more days to Den's Birthday.
|