|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Monday, May 19, 2008, 10:17 PM
Today was such a fine day. Except for the fact that I woke up with 4 unread text messages. That was pretty irritating imagine your tones kept ringing non stop beside your bed. Lesson learnt: keep cell phone away from bed or switch it to silent mode.
Went online and Elden talked to me first regarding the chalet. It was pretty frustrating cos everyone is waiting for me to book the chalet. After hours of discussion, the bloody chalet cannot book cos I dont own any cards. I mean Visa or Mastercard. That was so pissing me off because the whole day I was busy with the booking online thingy & closemate's report. Speaking of closemate's report, hopefully its okay with him because I didnt know what I was typing. Hopefully it wont bring his results down. If not im gonna be so so dead. :/
Mel asked me out at 7pm, since I have nothing to do, I agreed and get myself prepared and went to meet him up. And im so proud of myself, i've memorized half of the CRN thingy already. All thanks to Mel! He's been testing me non stop & trying to make things difficult for me. I know its pretty difficult but still, a big thank you to ya. (: He's been teaching and teaching non stop since 7pm. Which made me pretty stressed up. But he told me not to give up. I'll always remember what ya said: '' if you think you can, you can do it.'' Thankkkkks MEL! (if i pass my crn, i owe ya big time!)
Woooo. Lucky me! Mates starting school at 9am while I start school at 12pm. Can sleep longer! :D Nights All! (:
Sleepless Nights.
|