|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Sunday, May 18, 2008, 2:21 AM
(Ignore the timing & date. Its supposed to be May 17.)
"Thus nature has no love for solitude, and always leans, as it were, on some support; and the sweetest support is found in the most intimate friendship." - Cicero
We've a special connection dont we? We've a special connection that friends cant have. We hit it off pretty well isnt it? FRIENDSHIP is not just another 10 letter word thing. Its how we communicate and how much effort we put into the friendship here. And its how much we treasure each other and wont get mad at each other easily etc. And even if we do, its a test for our friendship isnt it?
(I know you'll be fine the next day, but im still feeling really bad, I swear, so I have to blabber things here. But its all my heartfelt words.) (Dont ever get the wrong idea, i'm not into him. He's just someone really precious that's all. My closemate.) Anyway Andres, im terribly sorry 'bout what i've said last night. Bet it really pissed ya off. I totally understand how ya feel today and im sorry I wasnt there to be by your side to cheer ya up and stuff like that. I know you're feeling down because of some issues, but I didnt meant to spoil your day or what. I didnt meant to add on to your worries and everything. Well, 'bout my issue, I didnt meant to be stubborn and not listen to ya. Ya can say i've been thinking too much 'bout it. But, the truth is, im afraid to face the reality? The last word from ya, make me all worried of losing ya. Ya make me wake up and stop being silly. So, im gonna listen to ya. Visit a doc. (Tell me im not gonna lose big meanie aight?)
And Hamdani, if you're reading this, I know what had happened. I didnt text ya or call ya cos i know ya wont pick it up or even text me back. Im not good with words but all I can say is take it easy. My friend, do cheer up aight? :)
Not in a clear state of mind. I'm sorry.
|