|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Friday, May 02, 2008, 12:49 AM
Overdued Pictures.




 Huishan and meeeeeee! :D
 Slacking at SBM lesson.
 First picture taken with Dingen & Nick.
 Potiental stalker: SAB Chen stalked me.
 OFC Presentation: Stalked.


 After ushering :D

 Singapore Flyer! :D
 SAB at Hong Kong Cafe with her fav drink.

 Hiakhiak! My dinner! :D


I'll be having ofc minutes of meeting test tml. For some reason, i've forgotten everything i studied. HOW?! :( And, im having role play test 2 on wednesday. I havent memorise my script yet. HOW?! :( I've so much things to do but so lil time. 24 hours is not 'nuff. Can I have 48 hours per day? PLEASE? :(
|