|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 28, 2008, 9:00 PM
Other than Monday(s), I detest Wednesday(s) too. I've just realised that. Because why? Mostly mock tests will always be on Wednesday(s). Which I claimed it to be, STRESS DAY.
Right, so this morning I had my CRN mock test. Seriously, I was quite shocked when the results came out. I've got 78 and a half. First time cannnn! The previous mock test I only got 50plus or 60? Which kinda suck uh. Mr Quek dismissed the class and he told me he wanted to talk to me in private. Then the first thing that came into my mind was what he's gonna say. I thought he was gonna reprimand me or something. But he didnt. Infact he told me I really improved alot for the past few months and he can see the effort there. He even told me to keep it up! I was like, so relieved that he didnt start to nag or something. Geez. (Relieved smiley) Aftermath, we went to Cafe 1 for lunch then we go library to study. I memorised the format of the blahblah letter thingy until I almost fell asleep can. This shows how tired I am. Cos the previous night, I was busy studying CRN till like 2am. :(
Aftermath, we had our OFC mock test again. Can say I predict that im gonna fail OFC? Cos so far, I only managed to remember minutes of meeting. Other than that, I totally return it back to Miss Tan already. This spells trouble for me can. >:(
Anyway, a piece of good news to share. I passed my SBM module with an A & I passed my LLA module with 73 marks. :D
Really super stress luh. Next week exams already. >: ( *Pulls hair*
 I keep running.
|