|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Saturday, May 24, 2008, 11:40 PM
Met up with SL today. Finally met up with her like so many months later. Today so many things happened, we laughed all the way. (Remember the tight fitting sailors? Muahaha!) Wakaka, I like to do silly stuff to make her laugh. (As per usual, I like to joke alot right?) Must laugh more to stay healthy okay SL? (: 4 years & still counting! Muchlove!


And...I still love FrankenstenMI! He's always the one who do sweet lil stuff to make me laugh. He's always the one who cheers me up all the time. Thankyou for all the things ya done for me. 5 years and still counting? :D Muchlove!
Just because my MSN personal msg was...

Then, he draw for me....
 THIS! :D I know it didnt look like any life buoy. But its the thought that counts. (So its very special to me.)
Anyway, I asked him, what's that for. He didnt answer me anything but he drew this..

Then again, I didnt get what he meant. I asked him what's that again. Again, he didnt answer me. Then, he drew this...

Once again, I didnt get what he meant. Then I asked again, what's all this for? Then, he answered me ....

Still, I didnt know what he meant. Then, he gave up cos I gave him a silly answer.
He said, he will use the rope and hang himself. Just because he failed to save me from the drowning. So now, tell me, where can ya find sucha sweet guy?
Here's a picture of my buddy! :D

Remember, whenever I see this, I will laugh out loud?

Still treasuring ya buddy! :)
|