|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Monday, May 05, 2008, 3:26 PM
I feel happy for myself today. Because I suddenly have the motivation to attend school. I suddenly have the motivation to do finish the assignments given by Miss Leng. The 3 assignements given today, I complete it all by myself. Of course with some help from Davin,Hwee Li & Sodiq. Thankyou peepz. :) It feels good to complete something(s) on your own. Teeheehee. CRN today was shit, cos we just take attendance and we can leave. Whenever I see Mr Quek's face i will feel so pressured. Cos of the upcoming role play test. Which will be on this wednesday . (faints) OFC, I got back my progress test. I passed! :D Happy uh but also thanks to Iqah. (hello new friend!) Once again, I skipped LLA lesson this week.
A reminder to self: Attend LLA lesson next week. I must I must I must! (:
--------DELETED---------
|