|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Wednesday, April 23, 2008, 9:38 PM

OFC presentation is finally over. Like F I N A L L Y ! Right, so overall I did a lousy job on that. I suckkkkkkkk. It reminds me of my CRN exam. I've got a D. Yes, its a DDDDD. Fuck it fuck it fuck it. I did studied! :( Ahhhh heck with it.
Life aint getting any better. Soulja Boy in the morning makes my day! (: I told ya I told ya! But I didnt feel better. In fact, I felt much more pressured. I dont know what im saying, I dont know what im doing. MIXTAPE! ♥ Seriously, I rather ya not knowing anything than to know some thing(s). On a lighter note, im just gonna tell myself that everything is so gonna be fine. That's it.
Sometimes, tears are the best comforters. Im so addicted to Newport Harbor!! Goshhh best best best! And I cant believe while watching Newport Habor today, I cried! I cried alot today. And I totally have no idea whyyyyy! (Maybe the show is too touching. Lol!!) :(
PS: Im just having another episode. I just need a stronger dose.
♥♥ 你知道我在想什么吗?
你不懂!你不懂!
|