|
Friday, March 14, 2008, 8:48 PM
♥ It takes a lifetime to build up a relationship but a second to destroy it. The above quote is what I realised recently. Life is so fragile. And oh, I have CRN paper today, I went into the exam room sit down and do nothing. I wasted half an hour day-dreaming and at last 10 minutes, I was rushing my questions. Damn! Right, I know its my fault, cos I wasnt in the mood to do the test you see. But I know I am gonna fail this test. Dad is so gonna be dissapointed with me. (inserts sad face). Sigh. After school went out with ham. Watched The WaterHorse. So damn cute canzxz! Enjoyed myself and again, I was reluctant to go home. But no choice, I have to. Going out tml and sunday again! Midnight movie! Woooooo! =)
 Seeing Cinnamonroll makes my day! =)
|