|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Tuesday, March 11, 2008, 7:14 PM
♥ If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
I finally can have some fresh air.
So far, i passed my ofc roleplay,enquiry letter test,crn progress test 1,crn mock exam,osa excel test,and i finished my presentation today! So damn happy. Speaking of which, i didnt get to finish up my GPA included test today. I have to have 6 print outs, i only have 4. I was stuck at one of the question and i stucked there for very long, and with the mind of figuring it out, my lecturer was standing infront of the lab screaming at us. WTF. Think she should talk to us nicely lah. She screamed at us instead. And fyi, i did studied! Arghh, feel like killing myself. So time is out, i went out of the lab with a teary face, i sit down and cry myself out. Feel so dissapointed with myself lah. Hello! Its 35% dude, how can i not feel sad? Ahhhh, enough of such craps. Studying later for my CRN test on the 14. Alot of things to memorize and yea, i admit i dont have the confident to pass anymore. But i just hope ...
Some overdued pictures.
 ; Margarine Girl and Sabbbbb! *<3333!
 Hamdani and Dorinaaaa! :)
 Yixiang! =)
 Break time! :DDDD
 Connie! I look like i am not ready to snapsnap! :(
 Shanel! =D
PS: I feel like giving up ..
|