|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Friday, March 14, 2008, 7:29 PM
12 March 2008

Watched Step Up 2 with Hamdani. Movie not bad,out of 5 stars I rate 3 stars. Reluctantly went back home early because ham need to be home before 7 ? But thanks boy. =)
13 March 2008
OFC,SBM & CARE lesson cancelled so when to school only for CRN. Listen Mr Quek talk cock finish then we go terminal 2 for sakae buffet lunch. =) This kind of feeling was so last summer. I had so much fun with my clique. They're great people! =)
 The Classic Shot. =)
 Love '08 clique.
 Random Shot.
 Half way studying, we were taking photos. haha.
 Drawn by SAB.Darling. =)
 Connie and I was disturbing Ronald at mac. =)
 CJ7! 7 Zai! =) Cute rightttttt!
 Carol disturbing me devouring my Chawanmushi!
 I was half way devouring my Tempura Udon!
 Still having buffet ..
 Waiting for my udon to arrive ...
 Suzhen keep on ordering her food. :O
 Rocker! =D
 Chicken eyes! (dou ji yan). I was asked to do that! I know i look retarded. Lol!
 My clique. Short of joelin,shanel & huishan! *<3
Playing jiao jiao jiu. Lol.
 Yixiang wanted that pose ...
 Yixiang and Suzhen look like murderer sia .. stay away from them .. =P
 Connie wanted me to do that.. she's cool huh ..
 Self proclaimed Mas Selamat's sister, Hari Raya. LOL!
 Rocker talking on the phone ..
♥ I Love My '08 Clique!
|