|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Saturday, February 16, 2008, 3:05 PM

Jon says: ''Sometimes its the small things we do that you should pay attention to.'' HD says: '' If his love for you is as strong as china wall, even parents cant interfere.'' (I must decide soon.)
I had fun with HD, ziyang and clique on v.day. Thankyou HD! Love you! :D So now, who is my special sweetheart? (gotta question myself D:)
I finally finished my first script test. I actually prepared myself for the test already. Go inside the room, my mind went blank. DAMN! Think im gonna fail for this test. Shitzxz.
Next script, CRN ): Its even worst, its face to face with the customer. HAH.
But I don’t care what they say, I’m in love with you. They try to pull me away, But they don’t know the truth.
|